Well my mom has been acting, different, lately. She's been more into talking to me bout baby stuff and such. The other day she asked what her grandma name is going to be. Dad's the same mostly. I got to see Shaun this whole weekend though, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. I was happy :)
So my ultrasound is June 11, my sister's 13th birthday. June 12 is my next appointment. Shaun only could get off for the 11th :( So Faison's coming with me on the 12th.
Senior pictures are the end of July and I'm wanting to do a belly dancing shot with my belly showing (hopefully I'll actually have one by then).
I'm starting some new crochet projects. A tam, a baby blanket, a bikini top I'm going to decorate for a dance top, and a tote I haven't started yet. I want to start tie dyeing baby clothes like onsies and socks and hats. www.freewebs.com/hemp-wear-n-more
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment